Frequently Asked Questions
Here we answer some of the most common questions related to our services. If you have any questions that you can’t find the answer to here, please contact our support team.
How Do I Sign Up / Create an Account?
On the Login/Register page, enter your email, and create a secure password.
How Do I Request a Translation?
- Select what type of translation you would like, Certified translation or a Standard Translation.
- Select the language you require the document to be translated in to.
- Select how many pages of the Certified Translation you would like translated or the number of words for the Standard document translation.
- Upload your file.
How Do I Purchase a Translation?
- Once your document has been uploaded and your chosen language has been selected, you are now required to enter your details i.e., Full Name, Address, Phone Number etc.
- From here you will be taken to the payment portal where you must enter your billing information to finalise the transaction.
- Confirmation of all details of purchase/transaction will be sent to your email address provided on account registration.
How Long Does It Take to Deliver?
- Our standard delivery time is within 48 hours. There is also an option to have a translation sent to you within 12 hours or 24 hours, however there is a fee for all expedited deliveries.
What Is A Certified Translation?
Our certified translation service refers to a translation that has been certified by one of our many talented translators. They will often include their details on the final document with their signature and or stamp to avoid the document being tampered with after the translation is complete.
What Is A Standard Translation?
Our standard translation service refers to a translation that is used on a document that doesn’t need to be certified.